CaptivatedStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

|:|:| GM APPLICATION OF iPAD |:|:|

2 posters

Go down

|:|:| GM APPLICATION OF iPAD |:|:| Empty |:|:| GM APPLICATION OF iPAD |:|:|

Post by iPAD Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:09 am

Name: Jim Goh

In-game Name: iPAD

Timezone: GMT +8

Are you over the age of 14?

Yes. I am currently 22

List all languages you can speak

English – Hello how are you
Chinese – Ni Hao Ma.

RESPONE

Explain your personality

I am an easy going person not easily frustrated will just stay calm and think about how to solve the problem caused. I have humor to cheer sadist be it dirty jokes or funny jokes. I am good at it!
Most of the time I prefer silent in real life as relaxing in life is the motto of me living for the past 22 years.

How responsible are you

I would not say that I am the most responsible person in the world but I am responsible enough to held the responsibility in everything I do due to the management level job scope I have to commit in my real life job. In order to lead we ourselves have to be a role model for others to see.

Some responsibility I have in life is to clear up the table after I finish my meals.

My responsibility in game will be honor the owner of the server by not hacking and helping out others by clearing their doubt about the server.

Describe your background

I am an executive in a travel industry. Handle most human resources and accounting of the company. Currently still single and staying with my family. During my free time I will always chill with tea or wine. Love playing maple since young as it’s a game that allow you to chit chat most of the time and not so intense to keep fight and fight all the way.

Why do you think we should choose you as GM?

Well. I am new to this server still. But I am willing commit myself to this server as I enjoy watching newly build server growing from the bottom to the top. I will not say it will be perfect to have me as GM but it will be great giving me a chance to see how much I can give a helping hand to the owner or admin.

Experience as a GM

I am a head GM, GM, web master, forum moderator in previous v0.55 and 0.62 maplestory. Had quitted for 1 year and return back 2 weeks ago in another server as a Super Donor till it close down. Had experienced most position in Maplestory if given the chance will hope to learn coding and become a good coder.

Relationship with the server

Not really related to the server but happen to spot in on gtop100. And came into the server. Enjoyed being here as I met helpful annie and other players whom helped me too.

How did you find this server

Many place to improve and work hard but I see hope in this community as most players aren’t those childish players I met in other newly build server where they recruit child like GM abusing the power.

How long have you played Maplestory in general

I played Maplestory for about 7 years and starts playing private server at the age of 17. Reason of choosing private server cause it more friendly and fun!

How long have you played this server

48 hours. The amount of time require to start this post. As I wish to regain back my old days and held the responsible again to lead the community and uphold the server rules.

What you like/dislike about this server?

I like the custom Free Market of the server. Seem like heaven to me. Haha. Nothing much I dislike about this server yet as now it still very silent in the game.

1. Would you (rage) quit if you were demoted from GM? NO
2. Would you (rage) quit if your application was denied? NO
3. Have you ever (attempted) to use third party programs with maplestory? NO
4. Have you ever been banned in Maplestory or in private server? NO
5. Are you currently another GM on another server at this moment? NO
6. Have you obtained at least an internship on a server the past 30 days? NO
7. What is the most important rule for GM applications?

The most important one is Read & follow all rules & rights

8. Did you follow that important rule? YES
9. Lastly, is there anything you would like us to know about you?

Nothing much but whether I am chosen or not I wish luck to those who applied. Good Luck to you all.
iPAD
iPAD

Back to top Go down

|:|:| GM APPLICATION OF iPAD |:|:| Empty Re: |:|:| GM APPLICATION OF iPAD |:|:|

Post by Danny Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Denied

Reason: You must play the server for atleast 48 hours.

The date you create your account is on 2013-06-03 12:05:25

and you last login 2013-06-04 it's best not to lie about your application.

All your GM apps from now on will be denied due to you lying or wasn't sure about when you made your account, I don't want to hear u on the server complaining about how you didn't know or that you were sorry.

Danny
Owner

https://captivatedv83.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down