CaptivatedStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Javi's Game Master Application

4 posters

Go down

Javi's Game Master Application Empty Javi's Game Master Application

Post by Javi Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:08 pm

General
   Name: My name is Mike. My birthday is April, 29.
   In-game Name: My in-game name is Javi.
   Time Zone: My timezone is Eastern.
   Are you over the age of 14? Yes I am well above the age of 14. I am 17 years old.
   List all languages you can speak (Not partially) Unfortunately i only speak English.

Response
   Explain your personality I am a very nice gentleman. When I want to be which is most of the time. Unless you piss me off lol. I am Italian. I work at Subway, I get paid every Wednesday.
   How responsible are you? Well i am the Manager at Subway. I get trusted with all of the money that comes in. I am in charge of the cash register. At home my dad puts me in charge of my little brother and my little sister. They are both 13. So overall I guess you could say that I am very responsible.  
   Describe your background I come from a family of 2. My mom and my dad. Unfortunately my mom could not be here today but I know she is watching over me 24/7.  My dad is Italian and so was my mom.
   Why do you think we should choose you as GM? Well, I would really like to be chosen, because I want this opportunity to help out, and be involved. I want to make people's lives more fun, and help this server as much as I could. I always try to be nice and helpful whenever I can. I try to be fun towards others and make them laugh. I honestly love seeing people happy, and seeing that i was the one who made him/her happy. I don't like problems, and I would help solve them in any way I could. I hate seeing people sad, so I really would like to help out. I want to learn new things, and experience what it feels like to be a helpful part of a server. Being with the staff seems really fun, so does learning new things, and trying new things, so I would really love to be chosen to be part of Captivated story's staff. Besides, practice makes perfect . Smile
   Explain your experience as a GM (If you have any) I have been a GM on maybe 3 other severs. I'm not going to say witch severs because I do not want to advertise other severs.
   Explain your relationship with the serverI have been playing Captivated Story for about 2 months now. I went inactive for about 1 month because i went on vacation <3. I usually don't go on vacation a lot but I have been. I wont be going to Disney in October so be aware. But over all I love this sever and everyone on it. I'm pretty sure that they love me to. The GM's and I have bonded a lot. Currently it is me and 3 GM's on the sever. I am very active, well I try to be.
   How did you find this server? Well, when I was looking for a sever, V83 of course, I wanted something that had custom NPC's and active players. Well I realized this sever was the one for me Smile.
   How long have you played MapleStory in General? In general, I believe I have played Maplestory for about 5~6 years. I am a huge fan of Maplestory. My brother and I always play. I got him in to Maplestory. Tehe.
   How long have you played this server? I have played this sever for around 2 months but I went inactive for 1 month due to vacation. I went to Disney, the one in Florida. But, I am looking forward to play more on this sever. It is very fun. Smile
   What do you like/dislike about this server? I like everything. There used to be things I did not like about this sever but Mike fixed them Smile

Yes/No
   Would you (rage) quit if you were demoted from GM? No.
   Would you (rage) quit if your application was denied? Nope.
   Have you ever (attempted) to use third party programs with MapleStory? (Hacking programs, packet editor, etc) Yes :/
   Have you ever been banned in MapleStory or in a Private Server? Yes :/
   Are you currently another GM on another server at this moment? Nope.
   Have you obtained at least an internship on a server the past 30 days? Nope.
   What is the most important rule for GM Applications? The most important one is Read & follow all rules & rights.
   Did you follow that important rule?: Yupp. Smile
   Lastly, is there anything you would like us to know about you? (If yes, please tell us).  I LOVEEEEEE MAPLESTORY and helping out. I act really childish and wacky, but that's just me, that's who I am. I love to make new friends, and help out. I can paint, I take arts lessons, I draw A LOT. I can play some guitar. I love food. yes yes. FOOD. ♥️ I love animals. :)Mostly Koalas <3 they are adorable <3  I am known for my art, and apparently intelligence by my peers. I like to be social, and fun. I love Pokemon. :PDon't wanna go on forever lol.

Sincerely,

~~ Javi ~~

Last edited by Javi on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Javi
Javi

Back to top Go down

Javi's Game Master Application Empty Re: Javi's Game Master Application

Post by Tiff Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:02 pm

I am a very nice gentleman. When I want to be witch is most of the time. Unless you piss me off lol. But Overall I am white. I am Italian. I work at Subway, I get paid every Wednesday.
1.Which
2. But Overall I am white <--??
3. I work at Subway, I get paid every Wednesday. <-- I don't see the correlation with this and your personality.

You have mistakes here and there but other than that it's good. Best of luck to you Mike (:.
Tiff
Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Javi wrote:  I LOVEEEEEE MAPLESTORY and helping out. I act really childish and wacky, but that's just me, that's who I am. I love to make new friends, and help out. I can paint, I take arts lessons, I draw A LOT. I can play some guitar. I love food. yes yes. FOOD. ♥ I love animals. :)Mostly Koalas <3 they are adorable <3  I am known for my art, and apparently intelligence by my peers. I like to be social, and fun. I love Pokemon. :PDon't wanna go on forever lol.
You seem really immature and childish when I read this part. Oh wait, you even said you were childish.
Do you really think a childish player should be hired as a staff member? Maybe you should mature a bit before applying or something.

Your first post is the application. Which shows you don't interact with the forums as much as everyone else.
Having your application as your first post, don't make you look good. You seem power hungry in my opinion.

I'm just a normal player, so don't take my honest opinion to heart.
No pun intended.
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Javi Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Well thanks for the feed back. But, when I said that what I meant was that I am fun to be around. Also when I said I get paid every Wednesday it is just to assure you that I make money. Also if I have any spare money I might donate. Not for donor spot just for heart. But thanks Smile
Javi
Javi

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:40 am

who..the..fu...?

Denied

Reason: There is actually a strong presence here that is actually telling me to deny you once I saw your application, it gave me chills, it's pretty bad.

Danny
Owner

https://captivatedv83.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Javi Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:59 am

Are you serious Danny.... That's it? Just because you got the chills you're denying it? I put a lot of work into this.. But what ever... It's your choice.....
Javi
Javi

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:00 pm

a lot of people work hard in real life, yet they still get fired from their jobs.

Danny
Owner

https://captivatedv83.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down