CaptivatedStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

MY GAME IS GLITCHING...BAD

Go down

MY GAME IS GLITCHING...BAD Empty MY GAME IS GLITCHING...BAD

Post by nikols Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:20 am

so, me and my brother have been playing on the server for a little now and we are both happy with it. He is about 800 rebirths ahead of me though. Either way, everything was fine but then i got my laptop cleared. I downloaded the server again and now every time i go into fm 1 there are only about 5 nps and that is really bothersome. all it lets me do is ask for gm skills, fish, trade vote points for vp tickets, and a few others. right now i cant even trade my vote points for things like chairs. I also posted a gm application and i cant really be a gm (if im accepted) with a problem like chairs. i have tried to talk to gms but they are never on and or never respond. this has gone on for about a week now and i have downloaded and re downloaded the server several times. please help. my IGN is Jebus in case you need to reach me and my email is miamijebus@gmail.com.

(i would upload a picture but my laptop is "SPECIAL" so it isn't letting me.)

nikols

Back to top Go down

MY GAME IS GLITCHING...BAD Empty Re: MY GAME IS GLITCHING...BAD

Post by nikols Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:31 pm

I am not sure who emailed me, but whoever did i want to thankyou a lot. In-case anybody else gets the same problem, what was wrong was my AVG virus protection thought something was wrong with my npc.wz so i just went into avg and pressed fix problem. Again, thanks to that person who emailed me. It really helped me a lot and now i don't need help from my brother with getting msis' (i didnt have an msi npc)

Thank you Very Happy

nikols

Back to top Go down