CaptivatedStory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

MaxWellLaw Application

3 posters

Go down

MaxWellLaw Application Empty MaxWellLaw Application

Post by MaxwellLaw Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:36 pm

General
Name: Max
In-Game name (IGN): MaxwellLaw
TimeZone: GMT +8
Are you over the age of 14? Yes
List all languages you can speak (Not partially) English (Hello How are you) / Chinese (你好吗)

Response
Explain your personality
I'm very friendly in game I’ll always love to help members in the server, I will always joke around with friends but I’ll also get serious when it come to rules in game and personal. Helping new comer in game is always the things I’ll do if I happen to meet them in game, however when I’m a staff I’ll always track the players online and will help players when they need help.

How responsible are you?
I will always accept my mistake, accept it and try my very best to change. When I’m a leader I’ll also ensure that my members are feeling happy in my group.

Describe your background
I’m currently living in Singapore I’m the only child at home. I enjoy playing computers game but I’ll also love outdoor activity, especially when I have trouble with my person issue or school work a simple run at the parks will make me feel refresh and also I’ll always use the time to think and reflect on the incident. I can be very friendly with people but when it times to be serious I will be very serious.

Why do you think we should choose you as GM?
My timezone? I know that some of the GMs are in GMT-800, that means I will be online when some of the GMs are sleeping. Some of the times I realize that when they are player online but no GM to monitor the players. I’m very patient person; I love to help people around. I can also help you in monitoring the forum, currently I’m playing Captivatedstory with my PC and watching Shows or reading FaceBook on my laptop. I can volunteer to be your moderator in the forum, I love to be on the forums reading new threads and also answering player’s question.

Explain your experience as a GM (If you have any)
I’ve been owner for both v55 and 62 server it not public I open it together with my friends to let our classmates and friends to play around. I’ve been a GM in a v75 server helping to host event etc… in v83 I had a experience been the moderator and GM of another server at that server my primary job was to host forums event and to link them up with in game event.

How did you find this server?
I found the server on Gtop100

How long have you played MapleStory in General?
7Years

How long have you played this server?
2 days + (I join the server on 15 June 2013 Friday Night GMT+800 till the time I summit the application is 17 June 2013 1.30am)

What do you like/dislike the server?
The players/staff here are friends, I love the way you kept your NPC in room 1 making the FM neat. Messages reminding players to use @commands was also great that will help new players to know the sever players commands. I dislike some of the NPC system I felt that NPC should display the number of coins and vote points of the players why they try to trade their items. (PS I did made a suggestion on the forum)

Yes/No
Would you (rage) quit if you were demoted from GM? No
Would you (rage) quit if your application was denied? No
Have you ever (attempted) to use third party programs with MapleStory? (Hacking programs, packet editor, etc) No
Have you ever been banned in MapleStory or in Private Server? No
Are you currently a GM in another server at this moment? No
Have you obtained at least an internship on a server the past 30 days? No

What is the most important rule for GM 

Read & follow all rules & rights

Did you follow that important rule? Yes
Lastly, is there anything you would like us to know about you? (If yes please tell us)
Thank You for taking your time to read my application, I hope that you will consider taking me as your staff to help the server and player. If the GM Slot is close at the moment it would be okay for me if you place me in other position like moderator or intern I would be happy to be in that position to help the player and server in a different way.

Regards,
MaxWellLaw
17 June 2013

Last edited by MaxwellLaw on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
MaxwellLaw
MaxwellLaw

https://captivatedv83.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

MaxWellLaw Application Empty Re: MaxWellLaw Application

Post by Restricted Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Some grammar mistakes back overall really nice. Good Luck ~
Restricted